Wisdom Tooth Care
Don’t hesitate to call and get the best treatment and relief for your tooth aches
Get Excellent Care for
Stansbury Dental clinic is committed to protecting your smile and so we are happy to advise you on how to take care of your Wisdom Teeth.
Our dentist have training to provide you with the safest and most comfortable procedure and recovery.
Why GetWisdom Teeth Removed?
Wisdom teeth are the final molars that often emerge in early adulthood. Wisdom teeth are often misaligned, impacted, or partially erupted which damages surrounding tissues, nerves, and bone. Wisdom teeth can also make cleaning teeth harder or move the teeth out of alignment. The good news is that most often these issues can be resolved by extracting the teeth. Wisdom teeth removal is often easiest when the bone is less dense which means it is best to have them removed near early adulthood. If you have a teen or you are an adult that hasn’t had your wisdom teeth removed yet, come in for an evaluation.
Tips to help have a quick recovery after
Wisdom Tooth removal:
- Take the pain medication as recommended by your doctor
- Eat soft foods and drink plenty of fluids
- Apply ice packs on the outside of your mouth to help decrease the swelling
- Find a comfortable resting place
- Refrain from physical activity for at least 24 hours after the surgery
- Learn about possible complications that can happen after the surgery
- Gently clean your teeth as recommended by your dentist
- Be patient and know that healing takes time.