Digital Dental X-Rays
Call us today to make an appointment for your initial exam!
Get a Clear Picture with
Dental X-Rays are an important part of your dental visit because they help us, your dentist, discover hidden dental decay.
It is best to get updated X-Rays every 6-18 months depending on your personal needs. Another benefit of getting regular dental X-Rays is that they can show impacted teeth, bone loss, abscesses, and more.
We care about what's below the surface.
Stansbury Dental uses the aid of digital dental x-rays to increase the quality of care we are able to provide. We believe that dental x-rays are a helpful tool to uncover hidden imperfections in the teeth that could otherwise be missed if we were just looking at the surface.
Advantages to digital
- Reduces the amount of radiation by 80%
- More comfortable (the small sensor sends the images of your teeth to a computer)
- Images develop quickly. Often in about 3 seconds
- Images are more magnified which makes it easier to see tooth decay and other issues
- Earth Friendly because we don’t have to use chemicals or film
- Insurance claims often process faster