Keeping Kids Smiling through life
Care for young smiles with
Pediatric dentistry is an important part of our Stansbury Dental clinic. We care about small teeth as much as full grown ones.
By teaching children how to care for their teeth at a young age they are more likely to maintain it throughout their lives. Dental visits at an early age help us detect problems early and provide the best care for your kids.
Make the Dentist a GOOD Memory!
Stansbury Dental is committed to making a child’s first dental visit a positive memorable experience. Our goal is to make the dentist exciting so they won’t fear visits but instead look forward to them.
Tips to make oral hygiene
- Let kids choose their own toothbrush.
- Be involved. This will help them recognize how important it is.
- Choose a dentist where your child feels safe.
- Brush your teeth. The kids will mirror your behaviors.
- Practice dentist appointments. (use stuffed animals, or dolls)
- Read books about teeth. (check out the library for lots of options)
- Stay calm and upbeat about the entire process