Experience true comfort and peace of mind at your next dental procedure
Dental Treatment Bliss
Everyone has felt anxious about going to the dentist at one time or another. We use sedation dentistry at Stansbury dental as a solution for patients that feel nervous about visiting the dentist.
This is also a helpful option if you have a little one who is very energetic and needs extra help to hold still during treatment.
Is Sedation Safe?
Stansbury Dental Clinic cares about our patient’s safety and so we offer different levels of sedation at our office such as nitrous oxide, oral, and intravenous. We have a highly trained anesthesiologist in the office during dental treatment when patients are asleep. If you are nervous about an upcoming dental appointment call us to discuss if dental sedation is right for you.
When should I consider using
- If you feel extra stressed about dental visits
- You feel dental visits always take forever
- If you feel jittery when you need to sit still
- If you have an over active child
- When you need to have extensive dental procedure